Facial fat grafting is one of the multiple facial rejuvenation treatments available today. This procedure can be used to treat many facial aging signs. Fat microinjections are efficient and offer permanent and natural results once the transferred fat has settled.
Benefits of facial fat grafting
- Results are permanent and natural
- Volume loss can be corrected with a single procedure in every facial area (forehead, temples, cheekbones, nasolabial folds, jawline, nose and cheeks).
- Deeps folds, wrinkles and facial volume loss can be corrected at the same time.
- There are no risks of graft rejection or adverse reaction with the patient’s own fat tissue.
- Recovery is fairly short.
- Skin quality improves from the induced tissue regeneration.
- Dark circles and hollows around the eyes can be treated with facial fat grafting as well.
Advances in the fat preparation and micro-injection techniques allow this procedure to treat a wide variety of facial aging signs :
- Volumes : temples, cheekbones, eyelids, forehead, jawline and cheeks.
- Wrinkles : nasolabial folds, lips, forehead, cheeks and fine lines.
- Skin quality : tissue regeneration is induced by stem cells.
- Dark circles around the eyes.
Facial fat grafting is a truly natural facial volume restoration because fat grafts replace the missing subcutaneous fat, neither more nor less. The patient’s own fat is not a foreign material and does not swell like fillers. Facial fat grafting can offer a comprehensive facial rejuvenation. It is commonly combined to face lifts and eyelid lifts to correct tissue sagging (especially in the lower third of the face) and volume loss (in the middle and lower third of the face).
For many patients, losing youthful facial contours has a significant impact on the overall appearance of the face. Treating hollows, dark circles and other issues with fat grafting offers a permanent, efficient and natural alternative to temporary fillers.